Click the atom icon below to subscribe to my blog.
“Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around, comes around.” – Author Unknown
Each of us has a built-in memory of potential possibilities You can actually train your mental powers to work for you in any given situation. Everything is possible with each and every path you take to do it. Once you develop an attitude of strength and confidence, you can learn to do anything you choose.
Focus on results. What do you value? Just knowing that it would be wiser to express positive emotions in your life so that your results are positive, is a worthy cause. Reinvent yourself if you need to become more kind and considerate, less judgmental, and more joyful instead of angry and resentful.
Other worthwhile values and positive attitudes may include:
- Expressing courage
- Showing strength when in difficult situations
- Having respect for others and their points of view if different from yours
- Expressing gratitude for the small as well as the major things
- Facing challenges with Self-confidence
- Developing a forgiving nature
- Being well-groomed at all times; giving attention to your appearance and dress (you never know who’s watching you!), and ...
- Putting your trust in a Higher Power
When you know where you wish to go in life, motivate yourself and help others do the same. Then take pride in any little step you do that gets you there. Know that you are special and deserve all that life has to offer you.
About the Author
For well over twenty years, Gerri D Smith combines her many talents as fashion apparel and accessories designer, entrepreneur, creative writer, and an online fashion, beauty and wellness resource. Creating elegant and distinctive designs is an on going passion. In Gerri’s words, "It is always a loving challenge to create and/or find unique accessories that can highlight your appearance and beauty as a woman."
For more inspirational articles and tips, join my blog by email below:
Copyright - December 2016 by Gerri D. Smith, Author