Inspiration A Challenge / value
“Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. How can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?” – Author Unknown
Start by introducing your mind to the way you see yourself. Without realizing it, you may discover you have a hidden talent or two. The fact that your very nature is unique is a gift. It came with your birth.
Your nature is made up of a lot of memories, ideas, facts, fears, doubts, impulses, and desires. Whatever takes place in your life is based on your own choices.
Your nature doesn’t know when you make a bad choice. Yet, you have an inner voice directing those thoughts and choices. And based on your thoughts, you can choose your own destiny. How extraordinary is that!
Here are six tips to guide your mind and make your life as extraordinary as you choose to do and be:
- Be patient with yourself. It takes time and continuous effort to learn anything new. Test your inner strengths. Does it feel right? Successful people do this all the time. It establishes an ongoing pattern of great behavior that you never know you have until you try it.
- Develop a value system. Know what’s important to you and treat yourself accordingly. This doesn’t mean that you must become self-centered. Remember the “Golden Rule.” It works! When you do what is true to your inner self, you win and others around you win. Success comes more quickly to those who give rather than to those who always expect to get.
- Be silent. Your mind has a relationship with a higher power. It is naturally curious and enjoys being given directions. When you wish to know the power that moves freely through your mind, you must be silent in order to experience it. With a quiet mind, you discover practical instructions that serve you well in opening up your thoughts and feelings. Remember the saying: “Silence is Golden.”
- Be aware. This is the most dominating part of your nature. And to be aware, you must think, act, and live in the present moment. Physical awareness at all times increases your desire to reach your goals. When you are completely aware of yourself and your thoughts and feelings, you can control your experiences. .
- Look for opportunities everywhere and in everything. When going about your day, slow down and become aware of all possibilities that may turn into a creative money-making project. Don’t rush through life looking in only one direction. Make yourself step out of the ordinary. This is the kind of power that leads to extraordinary adventures.
Never limit yourself to old patterns created by any doubts your thoughts and visions may lead you. New choices are born everyday. For instance, when watching television, tune into educational channels. Study the crafting networks. Historical and other instructional programs are great learning tools. Read newspapers and magazines not only for the news, but with an awareness of what other people are doing.
- Challenge yourself. When you think you can do something better than what is already in the marketplace or, if you can offer merchandise that is not now available, pursue it. Do not be discouraged if your mind doesn’t cooperate on the first try. Quiet your mind and keep challenging yourself. You may even find another hidden talent. This is extraordinary power
The gift of nature that came with your birth is already extraordinary. As long as you exercise your power to be unique and make choices that are based on your true feelings, nothing is impossible. Stay aware, take time to be silent, and seek opportunities for new ideas to pursue. Then make a commitment to be extraordinary.
Silence, awareness, and opportunity are a part of your true nature. Here are six practical guides to your becoming extraordinary. Challenge your mind to discover your uniqueness, self-confidence
About the Author
Gerri D Smith, author, entrepreneur, and fashion expert gives you encouraging words to enhance your everyday life to be more positive, fulfilling and special. How often do you set aside time to read a good book filled with inspirational words? Reading inspirational and/or motivational books adds to your knowledge, and creates different views of life. Reading is also a challenge. It forces you to respond to life with confidence and gratitude. In doing so, you are more than willing to learn, to support, and to help others. By giving your best to others, you also benefit. To give is to love, and to love is the true spirit of the universe. Be bold! Be beautiful! Be extraordinary! Above all - Be good to yourself and read! Go to, http://www.gerrisdistinctwearables.com.
For more inspirational articles and tips, join my blog by email below:
Copyright - May 2016 by Gerri D. Smith, Author
“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” —Oprah Winfrey
Discovering you talents demands lots of time, energy, and expense. And mastering your talents demands an awareness for fine quality in all of the things you create.
To become unique, each of your talents may require many different skills, and in the end the finished product or service must be created with a pride and elegance that flatters the one who becomes the owner of it.
Here are five ways to inspire talent:
- Develop a value system. Know what’s important to you and treat yourself and your neighbor accordingly. Remember the Golden Rule? It works! Depending on your unique talent or skill, always balance it with work and play. Don’t forget to include your family in your time.
Talent is a gift that requires a caring attitude. Be honest. Take care about making money from your talent. This is essential if you own a business. Always improve your products or services for your customers. Give back to your community.
- Have faith in a higher authority. Having a spiritual nature leads to a higher level of physical energy that is required to maintain and present your talent to the world. When your talent makes you feel good; it develops a happy attitude.
- Make sure your talent is a conscious choice that’s true to you. Take a risk. Say no if it goes against your true nature. In spite of what that choice may cost you, know what it means to you, and the victory will be yours. Your life becomes free and you discover who you really are. This is liberating! The most common incidents have a way of uncovering hidden talents, This brings new self wisdom and greater inner strength.
- Never try to be right all of the time. Your talent and the manner in which you use it puts you in control of it. Stop pushing your desire for self-fulfillment upon others. Look inward and discover your feelings behind the reason you wish to use and present your talent. Can you live with your decision? Will it mean a life and death reaction to yourself, or to others? If so, take the risk, then accept the fulfillment of your talent.
- Find a passion for new goals. Then develop a value system for your talents. When you change your way of thinking you can change your destiny. And when you do what is true to your inner self, you win and others around you also win. Accepting life’s challenges calmly and confidently puts you in touch with a higher power. Keep the faith. Living honestly and accepting day to day successes with a humble gratitude, puts you in touch with victory.
May you always nurture success and value in your business and in your personal life. It increases your confidence and motivates you to continue discovering your hidden talents, for each and every one of them, no matter how small, or how big, are priceless.
For well over twenty years, Gerri continues to write inspirational, fashion and image improvement articles. Her creative wisdom weaves words into emotional triggers that give you hope, make you dream, and may change your life. Her words can lead you to a vision of your next great accomplishment. For more motivational wisdom and a peek at Gerri‘s semi-autobiographical, and inspirational book titled, "A Challenge of Love," visit: www.gerrisdistinctwearables.
And for your unique accessories, go to: www.gerrisdistinctwearables.com.
Thanks for your support!
For more inspirational articles and tips, join my blog by email below:
Copyright - April 2016 by Gerri D. Smith, Author