Inspiration A Challenge / time
““To change your position in life, which includes your financial condition, you have to change what is going on inside of you." – Joan Sotkin
What are you better at doing than anyone else? What unique abilities give you a competitive edge? Try these seven tips to get you going, then think of any others that may keep you moving toward your personal best and for your personal success.
ONE - Think in Positives
No matter what you do, whether it is great or small, will be determined by your thoughts. If you think with a defeatist attitude, you tend to achieve failure. Turn this around and train your mind to start thinking with optimistic visions, and you may get successful results. By the thoughts you give priority to, you intentionally create your own successful circumstances.
TWO - Believe in Yourself - and God
Deliberately tune out every negative thought you have about yourself. Focus on your strong points. Think of all the natural gifts, talents, and skills you were born with and picture yourself succeeding . Do not leave God out of the equation. Success can be yours when you and God work together. Do your best, then leave the results confidently to God. That’s faith in action!
Three - Set Your Goal
Write your goal down. Then write down the steps or smaller goals which may help you reach your main objective. Ask yourself, “Is my goal right for me?” Consider all the facts that can lead to your achieving what you desire. However, there is no easy road to success. Learn to deal with problems calmly and rationally. Always find the good in a problem and remember that there is always a way it can be solved - with or without outside help. Learn to organize your time efficiently. Appreciate the “now,” it is yours to use.
Four - Take the First Step
“Do it now,” said W. Clement Stone, a businessman and philanthropist. And the great Chinese philosopher Leo-Tse, once said, “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” Take that step and do it now. Good intentions will not give you success. Plan your work, then work your plan. Each step forward is a step closer to your goal. When you link your steps or goals to a clear purpose, with enough passion behind it, you experience success.
Five - Expand Your Desire
A strong desire is extremely important when trying to reach any goal. When your desire is soul deep, you experience a deep hunger for your goal to happen. All the inner forces of your nature act to bring about a realization of your desire. So, direct your thoughts to how successful you wish to be in life. Then put action and faith behind your wish and make it happen.
Success then, begins in your mind. So start thinking success. You can if you think you can. Only positive thinking combined with strong positive feelings, may bring you positive results.
For well over twenty years, Gerri continues to write inspirational, fashion and image improvement articles. Her creative wisdom weaves words into emotional triggers that give you hope, make you dream, and may change your life. Her words can lead you to a vision of your next great accomplishment. For more motivational wisdom and a peek at Gerri‘s semi-autobiographical, and inspirational book titled, “A Challenge of Love,“ visit, http://www.gerrisdistinctwearables.com.
Or, to replenish your accessories with something unique, go to: www.gerrisdistinctwearables.com. Thanks for your support!
For more inspirational articles and tips, join my blog by email below:
Copyright - May 2016 by Gerri D. Smith, Author
“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” —Oprah Winfrey
Discovering you talents demands lots of time, energy, and expense. And mastering your talents demands an awareness for fine quality in all of the things you create.
To become unique, each of your talents may require many different skills, and in the end the finished product or service must be created with a pride and elegance that flatters the one who becomes the owner of it.
Here are five ways to inspire talent:
- Develop a value system. Know what’s important to you and treat yourself and your neighbor accordingly. Remember the Golden Rule? It works! Depending on your unique talent or skill, always balance it with work and play. Don’t forget to include your family in your time.
Talent is a gift that requires a caring attitude. Be honest. Take care about making money from your talent. This is essential if you own a business. Always improve your products or services for your customers. Give back to your community.
- Have faith in a higher authority. Having a spiritual nature leads to a higher level of physical energy that is required to maintain and present your talent to the world. When your talent makes you feel good; it develops a happy attitude.
- Make sure your talent is a conscious choice that’s true to you. Take a risk. Say no if it goes against your true nature. In spite of what that choice may cost you, know what it means to you, and the victory will be yours. Your life becomes free and you discover who you really are. This is liberating! The most common incidents have a way of uncovering hidden talents, This brings new self wisdom and greater inner strength.
- Never try to be right all of the time. Your talent and the manner in which you use it puts you in control of it. Stop pushing your desire for self-fulfillment upon others. Look inward and discover your feelings behind the reason you wish to use and present your talent. Can you live with your decision? Will it mean a life and death reaction to yourself, or to others? If so, take the risk, then accept the fulfillment of your talent.
- Find a passion for new goals. Then develop a value system for your talents. When you change your way of thinking you can change your destiny. And when you do what is true to your inner self, you win and others around you also win. Accepting life’s challenges calmly and confidently puts you in touch with a higher power. Keep the faith. Living honestly and accepting day to day successes with a humble gratitude, puts you in touch with victory.
May you always nurture success and value in your business and in your personal life. It increases your confidence and motivates you to continue discovering your hidden talents, for each and every one of them, no matter how small, or how big, are priceless.
For well over twenty years, Gerri continues to write inspirational, fashion and image improvement articles. Her creative wisdom weaves words into emotional triggers that give you hope, make you dream, and may change your life. Her words can lead you to a vision of your next great accomplishment. For more motivational wisdom and a peek at Gerri‘s semi-autobiographical, and inspirational book titled, "A Challenge of Love," visit: www.gerrisdistinctwearables.
And for your unique accessories, go to: www.gerrisdistinctwearables.com.
Thanks for your support!
For more inspirational articles and tips, join my blog by email below:
Copyright - April 2016 by Gerri D. Smith, Author