Inspiration A Challenge / the Golden Rule
“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” —Oprah Winfrey
Discovering you talents demands lots of time, energy, and expense. And mastering your talents demands an awareness for fine quality in all of the things you create.
To become unique, each of your talents may require many different skills, and in the end the finished product or service must be created with a pride and elegance that flatters the one who becomes the owner of it.
Here are five ways to inspire talent:
- Develop a value system. Know what’s important to you and treat yourself and your neighbor accordingly. Remember the Golden Rule? It works! Depending on your unique talent or skill, always balance it with work and play. Don’t forget to include your family in your time.
Talent is a gift that requires a caring attitude. Be honest. Take care about making money from your talent. This is essential if you own a business. Always improve your products or services for your customers. Give back to your community.
- Have faith in a higher authority. Having a spiritual nature leads to a higher level of physical energy that is required to maintain and present your talent to the world. When your talent makes you feel good; it develops a happy attitude.
- Make sure your talent is a conscious choice that’s true to you. Take a risk. Say no if it goes against your true nature. In spite of what that choice may cost you, know what it means to you, and the victory will be yours. Your life becomes free and you discover who you really are. This is liberating! The most common incidents have a way of uncovering hidden talents, This brings new self wisdom and greater inner strength.
- Never try to be right all of the time. Your talent and the manner in which you use it puts you in control of it. Stop pushing your desire for self-fulfillment upon others. Look inward and discover your feelings behind the reason you wish to use and present your talent. Can you live with your decision? Will it mean a life and death reaction to yourself, or to others? If so, take the risk, then accept the fulfillment of your talent.
- Find a passion for new goals. Then develop a value system for your talents. When you change your way of thinking you can change your destiny. And when you do what is true to your inner self, you win and others around you also win. Accepting life’s challenges calmly and confidently puts you in touch with a higher power. Keep the faith. Living honestly and accepting day to day successes with a humble gratitude, puts you in touch with victory.
May you always nurture success and value in your business and in your personal life. It increases your confidence and motivates you to continue discovering your hidden talents, for each and every one of them, no matter how small, or how big, are priceless.
For well over twenty years, Gerri continues to write inspirational, fashion and image improvement articles. Her creative wisdom weaves words into emotional triggers that give you hope, make you dream, and may change your life. Her words can lead you to a vision of your next great accomplishment. For more motivational wisdom and a peek at Gerri‘s semi-autobiographical, and inspirational book titled, "A Challenge of Love," visit: www.gerrisdistinctwearables.
And for your unique accessories, go to: www.gerrisdistinctwearables.com.
Thanks for your support!
For more inspirational articles and tips, join my blog by email below:
Copyright - April 2016 by Gerri D. Smith, Author