“A bad attitude is like a flat tire; until you change it, you’re not going to get anywhere.” - Author Unknown
Your success or failure in life is an emotional investment in the way you view yourself. Many experiences in your life have already been determined by your thoughts, actions, and the internal pressures you place on yourself.
When you decide to do something, find a way to make it happen. Try not to let disappointments bring you down by finding a way to overcome them. A simple test is to program your mind to reach your intended goal and keep going until you reach your desired result. It is never easy. Just let your attitude guide you to the finish line.
Here are five ways you can influence your attitude to face obstacles and turn them into blessings:
- Never focus on the cause of the obstacle. Rise above it and change the way you react to It. It is temporary and only has as much power as you are willing to give it.
- Always be aware of your attitude. Know that you have the ability to control your feelings and the outcome. Then choose the answer that’s right for you.
- If one answer doesn’t work, think of an alternative. If it doesn’t feel right, try another way to get to the right solution.
- Realize that your view of the obstacle determines how much impact it has on your life. Is the force of the obstacle small enough to handle alone? Or, is it large enough that you need help?
- Think about what you were doing just before the obstacle happened. Don’t make excuses or blame anyone else for the cause. The next time you experience a conflict, you have a choice. Try turning the obstacle into positive inspiration.
About the Author
Gerri D Smith author, entrepreneur, and fashion expert gives you encouraging words to enhance your everyday life to be more positive, fulfilling and special. How often do you set aside time to read a good book filled with inspirational words? Reading inspirational and/or motivational books adds to your knowledge, and creates different views of life. Reading is also a challenge. It forces you to respond to life with confidence and gratitude. In doing so, you are more than willing to learn, to support, and to help others. By giving your best to others, you also benefit. To give is to love, and to love is the true spirit of the universe. Be bold! Be beautiful! Be extraordinary! Above all - Be good to yourself and read! Go to, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1588982653
For more inspirational articles and tips, join my blog by email below:
Copyright - March 2016 by Gerri D. Smith, Author